Saturday, September 29, 2012

Alright fuckers...the Sub- basement is open-ish







If the sign is out I’m lettin’ people in. I guess I will be open for visitors. I even made a sign…no expense spared at this den of iniquity.  Let me know if you are headed up this way and I’ll let you know definitively whether I’ll be there or not. Maybe I’ll even have normal hours at some point but for now I’m here at noon ‘til whenever. Unless I’m on the bike and then , well, I don’t know…depends on the size of the bug that crawls up my ass.


  I figure what the fuck. I’m goin’ to be locked down in the studio for the next few months and I don’t get out much, so why not invite some of you fuckers in to see what’s shakin’. It ain’t no sales pitch, or marketing strategy, I just got me a place to go nuts and it would be cool to have people ridin’ up to see some of these paintings in real life instead of just photos on the inter-web…it’s just not the same baby.
  The riding up here is perfect and the roads are just curvy fuckin’ perfectly paved gashes cuttin’ through the forests and spanning vistas.Theres a couple of bars in town and even a Strip Club with a cow mounted on the top just across the street-ish (a must see). Bring your camping gear or just ski-daddle back to the valley when you’re done. It’s only 78 miles from Phoenix for fucks sake. Got something better to do? That alone is a reason to c’mon up.
  Leave your stupid fuckin’ problems somewhere on the road ‘cause I don’t want ‘em here.  Let’s see how this works out. If it all shits the bed I can always go back to being a shut in. The weather is perfect ( high 70’s to low 80’s) so there ain’t no better time than now. Get on your sleds and take a scrape up to the pines, unless you got a thing for stop lights.  “GTP”

No comments:

Post a Comment