Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fuck You ...I'll paint what I want!

I set up shop in the Sub-Basement, built a shit ton of canvases and went to work on a commision. Welp, that seemed like work so I grabbed another canvas out of the arsonal and secided to paint whatever the fuck I want and this is what came out.
  It's completely in bad taste and that's what I like about it. I pulled a few very long days and just laid into it. I love it but who the fuck wants to hang it on the wall? The neighbors will scream, your guests at you upscale dinner party will leave and it's not something I recommend your kids see.
  So I have painted what I want and ended up with a painting that most people won't hang on their wall. Fuck it, I really enjoyed it and just cranked it out, but I need to move it.
  You got the balls to hang it, I'll take the best and soonest offer of under a grand. It's exicuted just as well as the others I've done but it's completely rude and not for Mr. Average. So fuck him, I want this to hang proudly on someones wall. I find it funny as fuck that this will piss just about every art fuck in the world off and it's done in oils so it ain't goin' to be done offending people for at least one hundred years.

                                                     "Ignoring the Boundaries of Good Taste"
                                                                      30" x 40"
                                                                   Oil on canvas

                                                                SOLD!

  Make me an offer,I need the cash bad, I'll even cut you a better deal if you hang it in your living room. Make an offer, I'm once again flat broke and rent is knockin' at the door and winter's goin' to be rolling in. You're wife contacted me and said it's okay for you to buy it so don't worry. Contact me with a phone number through hamsteakdawg@gmail.com...but make it fast, I'm ready to almost give this fucker away! "GT motherfuckin' P"

2 comments:

  1. HAAA! my room mates would like that as much as me cleaning my guns on the shitter!!!!!!! nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha well sir this what art is supposed to be ruthless and open. Most people that even consider themselves artists probably arent. Well done sir, and if I had the money I'd purchase her, but alas I'm a poor happy fuck too and me and my mutt have no permanent walls to hang her upon. Like writing theirs no punches held back

    ReplyDelete