Sunday, October 7, 2012

Tell me this...



  How bad does your life have to be to end it by your own hand? Aside from chronic, unmanageable pain what does it take to actually pull the trigger and send your grey matter splattering all over your brand news floral print wall paper? I would assume things have to be pretty bad to do it but fuck man people do that all the time.
  It was all the rage when this EMO thing started but those faggots view hard times a lot different than anyone that still has a pair. Sure it gives your girl pants wearin’ cronies something new to cry about but what good does it do you? “He killed himself to know that he was actually living.”…undoubtedly the stupidest comment I actually ever heard anyone say and they actually said it. Credit card cry babies have my whole hearted permission to rid the planet of themselves…they are granted a pass on tryin’ to muddle on and just punch your way through things, the rest of you don’t.
  Terrorist fucks and religious zealots do it with the intent on carrying out their Gods plan but if that’s the case your God is pretty stupid and you’re a dumb fuck for following his plan. 70 something virgins waiting for you on the other side…did you ever think of why they are still virgins?
   My assumption is that nobody wanted to fuck ‘em and that is a sure sign that when you get there you banquet of intact hymens will be far less then appealing. What if you got to the other side and someone like me was one of those virgins? Would you be happy then? Besides dumb luck and cold hard cash there is a chance I could still be one so think twice before you hit that little red button because if I was waiting… I’d fuck the shit out of you!
  I get periods of time when people are takin’ the easy way out in droves and in most of those cases I do my damndest to forget about their existence. There were a few unfortunate few that I still think about often but that is usually because I didn’t see it comin’. I will sit and ponder for hours what would have become of them if they just got past that patch of rough road.
  I bring this up again because I have thought about it often and even gone as far to put the barrel in my mouth only to reconsider my decision and wait it out. Inevitably within a few days I find myself in some kind of stellar situation that would have never occurred if my head was currently wall art. At that point it never seems like a good idea, years later I find myself very infrequently even toying with the idea. My life sucked hairy, homeless ass but now shit just ain’t that bad. Looking back all I had to do is fix things not end them.
  I’m not sitting here writing some kind of life enhancing, emotional crutch to keep you going through the hard times, if you are going to end it just do it, I could care less. I’m just askin’ how hard does life have to be to make all go away. I don’t get it. I suffer from serious depression problems and my actual life is a lot harder than it appears on paper but I just can’t get my head around dying because it seems  better…how that fuck can it be better, you’re fucking dead! Wouldn’t it just be better to get up and leave you current surroundings and see if things are better somewhere down the road? No? Then die you fuckstain!

  There are plenty of ways to die in normal situations…I ride a motorcycle, it will probably kill me eventually and that’s good enough for me! Besides, I might get laid again sometime and that in itself is worth gettin’ over things and movin’ on. Sweet ass and motorcycles…how bad can life be?  “GTP”

1 comment: