Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Random ass and new digs!



  I’m done gerkin’ in the dirtbox. I have had enough of livin’ on couches and squattin’ in people’s backyards. I’ma movin’ the Hamsteak to the Sub-Basement. Buildin’ , what I consider, my first “GTP” compound…a place to just kick it and go left on some psychotic creative tangent where I can see just how ‘left field’ I actually am.
  Everybody has the be all and end all as to what a person can be. Some people have the opinion that their opinion is what everybody should be. Fuck man, I have no clue what kind of person I what to be but I sure as fuck am damn close to being it.
  I scare the living shit out of myself when left to my own devices. I know I ain’t wired right. Give me enough leash and I’ll be humpin’ your Aunt Marges fat ankle before she puts down the Christmas pie.
         Before though was not the right time to let it get nutty but it might be the right time now. I paint, concern myself with my bike, watch my car fall apart, pay bills and try to keep the cupboard  in my truck of a home full…just like everybody else. I basically live at work so I might as well actually drive the house there and let things either spool up or just finally unspool as it takes its unrestrained course. I have no idea what the final outcome will be but all my crap is on the launch pad so I might as well hit the ‘go’ button and let the shitstorm splatter skyward.
  So tomorrow I put on my house slippers, jump in the driver’s seat and move the Hamsteak to the studio. Fuck it, it’s time to step on the loud pedal and get gone. All I need is a bike tank full of fuel, take a few minutes to unplug and hope there’s enough brakes to stop me when I get there.
  Upon arrival (no matter what condition we arrive in) I am officially living “between the grid” again. I won’t even have a legal fuckin’ address! Ta-lee-hoe…release the hounds!
  I’ve been trippin’ out pretty heavy on the work I’ve been plowin’ through and have been doin’ it non-stop for a minute or two. Tomorrow, however, is movin’ day. It will be cool startin’ my own gig again. I want to thank everyone who has lent me a couch or a little parcel of land for a bit but I think I’m done with it. I got an empire and an empire needs a kingdom. I’ll have mine, a place to put the kickstand down for a bit and huddle in for the winter. Come springtime though…I got bigger plans.   “GTP”



 
  
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment